Pages

April 3, 2010

Week 12 and 13... at least I think those are the ones I should be on...

So... I'm going to stop thinking about how I never update this and just go for it. I'll try to "turn over a new leaf" since it's now Spring, but it may flip back over to the non-blogging side at any moment. Consider that your warning. I'm going to get back to the heart of my weekly news this week, and tell you what I did in these two weeks that I had never done before. I wish I had kept more of a list but here ya go:

Week 12:
1. Flew to New York (La Guardia to be exact)
2. Rode in a taxi
3. Rode on the subway
4. Saw Times Square, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty... all the tourist-y places, while attempting to NOT look like a tourist
5. Fell in love with Central Park and ate at a local soup and salad shop near there
6. Saw a Broadway show (A Little Night Music)

Week 13:
1. First successful April Fools Joke... to learn more about that check out behindtheomc.com or follow centrikidcamps on twitter
2. First trip to the public library in Nashville (it is an awesome building!)
3. First Demo's dinner... soup and salad. YES PLEASE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment