Pages

August 18, 2010

There's a Flock of Birds in my Kitchen

So... it rained today.
I had big plans to get a ton finished up in the apartment, to get a new TN driver's license, and to get ahead on some things for work before heading there tomorrow morning.

But like I said, it rained today.

And with the rain, my motivation to get things done dwindled instantly. So what did I do? I went to Michael's. I should own stock with them. I've been twice in the past 3 days and have spent a small fortune on canvases, paint, brushes, and scrapbook paper. Today's activity: a flock of birds for my kitchen. It's one of my favorite art projects to date... and was a really fun one to complete with my roommate, Jen.

Here's the finished project:
 Now to get some curtains for that window....

0 comments:

Post a Comment