Pages

December 7, 2010

7 in 7: Christmas Edition

There's no better feeling than creating. Nothing in the world compares to it for me.
So, what better to do than a week-long experiment of creating? I've been thinking about it for a while now.  I'd like to give credit where credit is due, but I have no idea where this idea began...so that's the best disclaimer I've got.

My friend, Elizabeth and I are dreamers and are constant project-seekers (and apparently pretty intense hikers). She discovered a similar project idea to my 7 in 7 idea without my help, and we decided to go for it...starting today. 

So here it goes. The beginning of a concentrated creative movement that not only challenges me to actually FINISH 7 projects in 7 days and pushes me to blog about them-- 2-fold benefits.
This week's 7in7 theme:: CHRISTMAS. 

Want to be a part of 7 projects in 7 days? Comment and we'll link to you. Also, read the official rules and keep up with Elizabeth's 7 in 7.

1 comments:

Sean said...

Great idea! Intense schedule! I'm excited to see how the week turns out.

Post a Comment