Pages

November 14, 2010

Creatives

Growing up, I don't think I would have ever labeled myself as a creative, but as I read about what characterizes our strangely interesting group of people, statement after statement seems like it was written after knowing me for a while. Of course, also characteristic of creatives, I don't want all of them to be true just so I can be different, have an edge on the rest of the creative culture, but nope. Still here...and all still so true.

Creatives need adventure and challenge. Creatives must be organized to be creative, which is a constant struggle. It's not even about organizing desks, rooms, or assignments, but the most difficult to organize and manage... my brain. It's constantly moving and chasing stories of epic proportions that will never come to fruition but are fun to think about.


Nonetheless, here is a favorite of mine talking about creative people: (How to Motivate Creative People [Including Yourself])

http://www.wishfulthinking.co.uk/2009/01/05/how-to-motivate-creative-people/

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment