Pages

December 9, 2010

7in7: Day 2: Ruining Christmas

Due to the rules of daily blogs about each 7in7 project, this very well may ruin Christmas for someone...because this project is intended to be a gift.
 
This project took less than 30 minutes.




All you really need:
--1 inch thick ribbon (2 yrds)
--1 headband
--scissors
--hot glue gun
--fun button
--you can also have paper flowers/other ribbon/lots of buttons-- anything you need to be creative

 Babysitting is not conductive to exerting major creative energy... so tonight, I was shooting for a project that took less than 30 minutes. It's super easy, and I really want to wear it tomorrow.
1.  Attach ribbon to headband with hot glue and wrap so that none of the headband can be seen. Hot glue the ribbon as you go so that it will be secure.
2.  Flip button over and hot glue end of ribbon to the button. Fold the ribbon in three layers and hot glue to back of button in between the sections (fold them one at a time). Match it on the opposite side of the button.
3. Attach button (and ribbon) to headband.

I babysat my favorite two kids tonight... and before I read 6 bedtime stories to the two of them,  Nora made me a piece of her own art. They both were REALLY excited about it. I just love these two.


0 comments:

Post a Comment