Pages

December 10, 2010

7in7: Day 3: Christmas Card Display

With staff placement all day, going to the airport to get a friend's car, dinner, and Kairos Roots last night...there wasn't a lot of time for this. I probably should have looked at my calendar before agreeing to a week of creativity... but I'm glad I did. It pushes me to do things that aren't necessarily perfect, but are finished which can be a major struggle for me. So, here it is: cork board wrapped in Christmas paper with some ribbon and plastic snowflakes. Nothing says "Pin Christmas cards here!" quite like this.

Check out Elizabeth's Day 3... and a friend of hers, Daniel jumped in on the creativity as well. I also had 3 more squares of cork board... so here's my new wall art/inspiration board to pin fun pictures and art that I would like to be influenced by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment