Pages

September 19, 2010

CK7:: 2010:: A Summer of Things Only God Can Do, Part II



There's never a bad time to play tumbling blocks...

Or to be part of a living nativity...even at 2am...
Or to have hug #43...going down a slide...
Or to give 100% for the cause of the Gospel.


Ecclesiastes tells us that there is a time for everything. There's a time to dance and a time to mourn. That's a picture of camp. This summer, I experienced all of these "times". I also learned there's NEVER a bad time to talk about the Lord...even if it's uncomfortable. I got to talk to 3 ladies about the Lord at the YMCA today. They were all believers, and it was so cool to connect with them. The Lord has called us to leave it all on the field. I want to live everyday going to bed at night completely exhausted for pouring out everything I have for the purpose of the Gospel message.

1 comments:

Adam said...

Wow. Looks like it really was a wonderful summer. It's amazing to think how big God is in that He used you and your team in such a huge way all summer, and he used the ministry that I got to be a part of in such a huge way. So awesome. And to think that I was disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to work camp. He has such an elaborate plan for all of His children. We are so blessed.

Post a Comment